EMNICS MAXMOS is an Industrial grade small form factor inertial sensor with Magnetometer and three set of gyro and angle sensor.
EM-MAXMOS has two model MAMOS-6XE and 9XE. Both models powered by an ARM Cortex M0 based Microcontroller. It’s capable of processing the Pitch, Role and Yaw with very minimum processing latencies.
EM-MAXMOS will customize to meet the different data output format according the user application requirement over UART or RS422.
EM-MoC- A PC Application can be used for firmware configuration and Threshold setting of device. User can develop the custom software application based on the MAXMOS Communication Protocol.
Features and Benefit
- Fully Calibrated Orientation sensing
- Bias Tracking , Threshold settings and will allow the sensor for fine tuning based on application
- Well tested SDK and Motion Sensing Library. Easy to do the user level coding on application layer.
- Defense and Aerospace
- Platform Stabilization
- Shock and Vibration Monitoring
- Orientation Detection
- Camera Pointing and Laser Aiming
- Medical Electronics